Sunday 11th July, 11:00-17:00
As part of Romsey Festival, 10 private gardens, all within walking distance of the centre of Romsey are open to the public. Gardens are open from 11.00 to 5:00 pm on Sunday 11th July 2021. The admission ticket gives entry to all of the gardens; there is no charge for children. Tickets may be bought from the festival website, or from Romsey Visitor Information Centre in Church Street.
This event has been held regularly for more than 20 years and is popular with garden enthusiasts. The gardens include:-
- 12th century King Johns House which is close to Romsey Abbey;
- 15th century Old Thatched Cottage in Mill Lane (recently rethatched);
- Romsey Signal Box (historical centre);
- Labyrinth and Millennium Walled gardens of the Sagesse Convent
- Allotments near to Romsey Rapids where seasonal produce can be bought.
Refreshments are available at some gardens. Locations of all of the gardens are shown on sketch maps which may be obtained from Romsey Visitor Information Centre or downloaded here La Ronde Gardens MapBuy tickets now!
Tickets (£5, children free) also available on the door and from Romsey Visitor Information Centre.